To order please click on the offer of your choice selecting your location. Prices include shipping to the location specified.
These links take you to our PayPal ordering system. If you do not have a PayPal account don't worry please select the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option which allows you to place your order and pay with a bank or credit card without having a PayPal account.
- Justice, Power and Resistance Volume 1. No. 1 Critical Criminology
- EG Press publish Justice, Power and Resistance, the Journal of the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control and have a limited number (8) of copies of Volume 1. No. 1 Critical Criminology available at a massively reduced price for those who want a taster of this brilliant Journal.
- To subscribe to the Journal please go here.
- EG Press Full Catalogue (All eight books published to date)
- Abolition bumper pack (Four Books)
- Three Book Pack 1
- Three Book Pack 2
- Three Book Pack 3
- Three Book Pack 4
- Buy Two (a)
- Buy Two (b)
- Buy Two (c)
- Buy Two (d)
To order individual books see see our current catalogue or use the quick links below:
- No Prison (2018)
Edited by Massimo Pavarini and Livio Ferrari
- Cadenza - A Professional Autobiography (2017)
Thomas Mathiesen with the assistance of Snorre Smári Mathiesen
- Emerging Voices: Critical Social Research by European Group Postgraduate and Early Career Researchers (2017)
Edited by Samantha Fletcher and Holly White
- Voices of Resistance: Subjugated knowledge and the challenge to the criminal justice system (2017)
Edited by: Kym Atkinson, Antoinette R. Huber and Katie Tucker
- Women Crime and Criminology: A Celebration (2017)
Edited by Helen Monk and Joe Sim
- Penal Abolitionism: Papers from the Penal Law, Abolition and Anarchism Conference Volume I (2016)
Edited by Andrea Beckman, J.M. Moore and Azrini Wahidin
- Emancipatory Politics and Praxis: An anthology of essays written for the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control, 2013-16 (2016)
David Scott (with Emma Bell, Joanna Gilmore, Helen Gosling, J M Moore and Faith Spear)
- Beyond Criminal Justice: An Anthology of Abolitionist Papers presented to conferences of the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control (2016)
Edited by: J.M. Moore, Bill Rolston, David Scott and Mike Tomlinson
All UK and Europe orders should be dispatched from the UK within a week and should be recieved with two (UK) or three (Europe) weeks of order. All other orders are printed and dispatched from the USA and should be recieved within four (USA/Canada) and six (Rest of the World) weeks of order. If your books are not received within this timescale please email us.
Please note that the book No Prison has not yet been published and may take longer than these timescales. We will announce on our front page when it is in stock and deliveries should occur within the timescales above following publication. If ordered as part of a pack we will dispatch the other books on receipt of your order with No Prison to follow when published.